Wednesday, October 10, 2012

a short story...


So last week I was driving home using an alternate route. I noticed two buzzards on the side of the road eating on some road kill. The first one flew away as soon as it saw/ heard my car come over the hill. The second one, however didn’t move. I just knew it was going to stay put until I drove by it. And as soon as I was about to pass it BAM it took off, hitting the side of my car! I felt terrible. I had to turn around to make sure it was dead (I couldn’t just leave it there suffering in pain) Luckily for me, it was dead. I’m not sure how I would have put it out of it’s misery. After snapping a picture, I drove home, hoping the feather would blow out of my grill before I got there. Of course Tex had to get his laugh in, but for some reason I didn’t find it near as funny as he did.

DISCLAIMER: One buzzard was hurt in the making of this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment