Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Living without an alarm clock...


   Have I told you how nice it is not having to hassle with an annoying alarm clock anymore? As some of you may know, I quit my job last week. It wasn’t exactly how I planned to leave the company, but sometimes you have to make a decision. So i did. I have to say, it has been a nice little break. I’ve caught up on some much needed sleep, completed some unfinished projects, deep cleaned, and even packed a few boxes for our upcoming move. And the pups love the fact that Im home most of the day with them.
Tomorrow starts our weekend. I’m going to pick up Tatum in the morning and then I have a spray tan later in the afternoon. I hope y’all enjoy your Labor Day Weekend! We are planning on spending ours in Texas! See y’all in September!

XoXo, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment