Wednesday, August 1, 2012

disc golfing...


By now I’m sure you have heard of Disc Golf. We have recently discovered it here in the Tex household. And while I’ll admit that it is pretty fun, I DO NOT enjoy it in the 100 degree weather that we are having currently. Tex on the other hand... is absolutely crazy about it! We got a small group of us together last week and went AFTER the sun went down and we all had a great time! We went to one of the harder courses which includes having to throw over a pound 3 or 4 times. We lost 3 discs. If you know about disc golf then you know the discs are pretty pricey (around $20 each) So the boys decided to get in the pound to try to find them. Not only did they find the 3 they lost, they found 9 more!!! Apparently alot of people loose discs in the pound and they arn’t rednecks that ain’t scared of big ‘ol catfish and snakes! (And yes I know I used arn’t and ain’t in the same sentence. And yes they are real words.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment