Monday, April 16, 2012

an old friend...

     Last week I went to dinner with a friend (that I'm ashamed to say,) I have not seen since my wedding. I've been busy, she's been busy and so on and so on... And I realized...my epiphany, if you will: thats life. If you dot make time for it then you'll never find time for it. So we went to dinner. Now this friend I have had literally since kindergarten and even though I had not seen her in almost 9 months it was like we had not missed anytime at all. Don't you love friends like that? We promised each other we would do this more often.

"the beautiful thing about true friends is that they can grow separately without growing apart and then hopefully your home paths will cross again and you ca pick up right where you left off."

No comments:

Post a Comment