Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hey y'all!

                      


   Welcome! I'm Ashley, small town girl from Oklahoma and this is the story of my life with my fiance', Mr. Tex and our pup, Bailey. I'm somewhat new to the blogging world, meaning I follow blogs but I've never actually put my story out there and blogged myself. So why start blogging now might you ask? There is a few reasons...
* Do something productive with my time instead of aimlessly surfing the web for hours on end.
* To be more creative.
* To learn how to work more than just the safari button on my Mac.
* To tell my story!


Now a few things you didn't know about me!
> I'm a virgo.
> I'm a natural blonde but my hair is always colored.
> I have one tattoo I got while I was in high school.
> I love the color pink ( I know, what girl doesn't?).
> I love all kinds of music, but red dirt/ texas country is my favorite.
> I order passion tea lemonade from Starbucks.
> My pup is my best friend.
> I'm obsessed with Shooter Jennings.
> I'm a morning person.
> I'm an almost wife!


Picture:weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment